Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Company respects the intellectual property of others and asks that authors of our Site do the same. In connection with our Site, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination of users of our online Site who are repeated infringing of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that one of our author is, through the use of our Site, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- your physical or electronic signature.
- identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed.
- identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove.
- sufficient information to permit us to locate such material.
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law. and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Copyright / Trademark Information
All trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third-parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.